Thursday, September 4, 2014

Howl From Above!

Last week I received my Stormfang/Stormwolf box and I've been very eager to put this baby together. After some thinking I decided to go for the Stormwolf version, because it's still quite destructive and it's a dedicated transport! However, I also like to test out the Helfrost Cannon some time, so I will order loose bits so I can still get rid of the Stormfang bits from the box. Right now I put on the first layer on with "The Fang" color. The reason I want to use this color is because I really dislike the standard colorscheme of the Space Wolves. It's too bright blue for my taste. Even when looking at the concept art it's much darker. I also painted and almost finished the cockpit, so I'm gonna glue that part very soon. After that I will put more detail on the hull like all the metal and ornament parts. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment