Friday, December 5, 2014

Still alive!

Hey my peeps!

Many apologies for not posting in a while, but I am still alive and well! There is no real excuse for my absence other then living my every day life and not taking the time to write something here. However that doesn't mean I haven't done anything hobby-wise. I'm still building my Space Wolves army and a few weeks ago I also bought a new Battleforce Pack for a new army, The Tau Empire!


I haven't opened it yet since I'm still busy building my Space Wolves army, but when you get a discount of 20% it's a difficult deal to pass. However I'm quite exciting to play the Tau some day. The fact they play the opposite of the Space Wolves is quite interesting and seems a lot of fun.

As I was saying before I'm still busy building my Space Wolves army. Right now I'm almost done finishing up my second unit of Grey Hunter that only carry a boltgun and boltpistol (my other unit has chainswords and boltpistol). I still need to paint 3 more and then its done for now. Later on I want to build Grey Hunters with specialized weaponry like flame throwers, plasma guns and melee weapons.

Another project I've been working on is the venerable dreadnought and the murderfang.


As you can see it's still in the early stages. I just figured out how I could easily convert its weapons and such and where to place the magnets. 

I also just started to paint the fenrisian wolves. I had a hard to start painting these bad boys since I was very specific with the color schemes and wasn't sure if I could do it well. I never painted fur before, but they weren't gonna paint themselves so I just went for it. 




I have to say that I am quite pleased with the end results. I have a total of 11 wolves, one of them is a cyber wolf. I plan to paint 5 of them they way you see above and the other 5 with a grey-ish color scheme.

Lastly I also made a start with my Sky Claws and the Stormfang Gunship. I finished 2 of my Sky Claws already and basecoated most parts of the Stormfang.

So yeah, that's basically it for now. I hope you like my painted models so far, see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Those wolves look fantastic Hung! Awesome work :D

    ReplyDelete