Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Finished all my terminators! Well sort of...

Hey my peeps!

Back again with a little update! The last few weeks I've been busy with my terminators. I've had them for a very long time, but I was always too lazy to paint them. For the most I had 2 terminators actually finished. The rest were primed, based and magnetized and until recently I decided to finish them all. And here they are!




Okay okay they are not entirely finished... I still need to fix a few things here and there and make sure every model is up to date with the rest. Still need to base them and put decals on though.
The ones I finished a long time ago are the ones in the front with the hard highlights. Honestly I do feel they pop out more compared to the rest where I made highlights much smoother and look kinda bland when I see them on the table. But still, I'm very pleased with the results!

Next I made some really nice purchases! These models were priced with 50% discount! I couldn't believe it, but it was true!


Also I purchased Lucas the Trickster and I'm really excited to paint him. He also looks a lot of fun to field, especially against Chaos! Well that's it for today and probably my last post this month!

Thanks for reading and cya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment