Tuesday, February 10, 2015

2000 pts worth of painting!

Herrow peeps! Just recently when I was checking out Battlescribe, a handy and simple app to create your 40k armies, I discovered that I reached the 2000 pts mark for painted models! So to commemorate this wonderful occasion I decided to get all my painted models together and make a family picture of my Space Wolves. Enjoy and up to the next 2000 pts!

First one is the whole bunch together!

The army is led by Krom Dragongaze

A group of Fenrisian Wolves and Wolf Guard Terminators.
Also a Venerable Dreadnought in background.

A group of  Grey Hunter jumping out of a Stormwolf about to charge!

Another group of Grey Hunters ready to gun down the enemy!

Elite Scouts and Elite Scout Snipers.

Long Fangs will blast anyone from a distance!

The one that made me reach the 2000 pts mark!

3 comments:

  1. Man Hung, that's a heck of an achievement! They look all fantastic on that board! Congrats :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah it really is! :P Seeing all the models on the table feels satisfactory for sure! And yeah having such a board and terrain pieces in house is just awesome, props to my housemate for going the extra mile to do it. :)

      Delete
  2. looking goood!! blood for the blood god wraauuuuuweww

    ReplyDelete