Saturday, March 28, 2015

REDRUM!

Hey Peeps!

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but it's been slow on my end. Been quite busy dealing with some stuff in my personal life, but fortunately I have been able to work on some things. In my last post I said my next project would be the Murderfang, but I actually been working on multiple projects simultaneously. I've also been trying to finish models like the wolf guard battle leader, skyclaws, stormfang and Arjac Rockfist. Because of this my progress has been very slow and I also had plenty times that I just didn't feel like painting.


Just recently however I felt like actually finish a model and decided to continue on my promise and here it is! The Murderfang...








I'm quite pleased with the end result, however I kinda struggled with the claws. I think it look pretty okay now, but I feel like the white color is to prominent. Maybe I will change it later, but for now it's good enough.

Well that was it for now. Quick post, but I will return soon. Enjoy and see ya guys later!

2 comments:

  1. Murderfang looks good! The claws are not that bad... They have a nice icy feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, not that bad. They could be hella better! :P Next time when I fix it I'll take some reference. Free handing it got kinda frustrating XD

      Delete