Sunday, April 26, 2015

Thunderwolves WIP Part 3 - Almost there!

Hey peeps, another small update of the Thunderwolves! This weekend I got quite productive and made good progress on the fanged beasts. I finished another Thunderwolf and finally painted two of three riders!












As you can see one of the riders is sitting on one of the new wolves. Both riders have magnetized arms so I can switch weapons if necessary. For now I will equip all the riders with a wolf claw and shield since that is the preferred equipment. I will also paint a power fist later on. Now you might have noticed that if you counted all the wolves I painted that I have four in total now! The fourth one will be used for a special conversion set, but for now I will keep it a secret. All I can say is it's going to be awesome and pretty genius if I say so myself! XD

Thanks for reading and enjoy the pic!  

1 comment:

  1. They look great! Awesome work. The white one is definitely my favourite :D

    ReplyDelete